You’re ready to plan for your life now. We’re really ready to help.
What You Can Expect From US
- RESPECT - Your relationship with your financial advisor is one of the most important you’ll ever engage in. You’re entrusting us with your life’s hard work, expect nothing less than for us to treat you with dignity and respect during every interaction.
- HONESTY - Integrity is the foundation of our entire business. We’ll always be forthright and honest about how to address your unique financial situation.
- COLLABORATIVE - We share ideas, insights, knowledge, and feedback. When it comes to putting a plan into action, you’re at the helm. Together we develop a plan to chart your course -- we will never tell you what to do.
- OBJECTIVE - As an independent firm, our compensation is not based on how many products we sell. We are wholly invested in our client’s satisfaction and success. All planning fees are agreed to and disclosed upfront. Additional fees may be incurred if you implement all or part of your plan with us - these will also be disclosed to you upfront. It’s your choice.
- PERSONAL - Our clients are like family (in fact, some of them are!). We will treat you as such, customizing a plan that helps you move toward your life’s dreams.
What We Ask Of YOU
- RESPONSIBILITY - We work with individuals and businesses who appreciate the importance of communication and are vested in the results of our collaboration.
- PARTICIPATION - You’re at the helm, we’re simply the compass. We need all hands on deck when it comes to charting out your financial course.
- OPENNESS - Don’t hesitate to let us know what’s on your mind. Our results inevitably reflect our mutual effort.
- COMMITMENT - We request your commitment to the plan. We’re more than happy to meet to discuss your progress whenever necessary. If adjustments are required, let’s talk about it.
- TRUST - We ask that you trust us. We do not make that request lightly. We know you are relying on our character, ability and knowledge. If you ever have questions, just ask.